Some part of the unit is not making a proper connection to allow the unit to turn on (including the power cord).
Here are some things to check:
First confirm if the pump is running with no water filtering. If this is happening go to No Flow or Slow Flow
If pump is not running, continue with the following steps:
Blue Light CHECK:
- Confirm that the tap water tank is full and the clean water tank is empty.
- Lift the tap water tank off the base to determine if the top round blue display light turns on. If the BLUE light turns on, the unit is working and has power.
The reason for not pumping water is one of the following:
- Tanks are not fully seated.
- Filter cover is not fully installed.
- There is water in the clean water tank handle.
If the blue light does not turn on, the unit does not have power. The reason can be one of the following:
- Power switch is in off position.
- Bad power adaptor or power adaptor not fully installed in wall or in AquaTru base.
- Bad wall outlet
- Bad Base (this could be due to waste water scale deposit).
Please check the following:
- Confirm that the magnet is in the filter panel door. Open and remove the door. The magnet is a small, silver, circle on the inside bottom right corner of the door.
- Confirm that the filter panel door is flush and closed properly.
- Confirm that the unit power adapter is properly plugged in (wall side and unit side) and the AC outlet is operational.
- Confirm that the power switch is in the on position.
- Confirm that both tanks are fully seated.
If this does not resolve the issue, see water in tank handle