Classic and Connect Model (Manual Reset)
- To enter Reset mode, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds or until the 3 filter indicators light up.
- If you decide you do not want to reset any of the filters early, leaving the unit untouched for 15 seconds will automatically exit out of filter reset mode.
- Navigate through the three filters using the filter reset button. Each time you press the button, you select a different filter to reset.
- Once the filter you want to reset is blinking, press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds. The light will blink rapidly for a few seconds to indicate that the reset worked before exiting reset mode.
Connect Model (In-App Filter Reset)
We have released a new firmware update that allows you to reset the change filter status directly from the app. This new feature also allows you to reset the filter life of a filter if you are choosing to replace it before it has reached zero.
Filter Life Reset Instructions
- On the main dashboard select the filter that is to be reset.
- Press“Reset filter life.” Please make sure to reset the filter life as soon as you have changed the filter for the most accurate tracking. Please note that after resetting the filter life, the old filter life cannot be restored.
- Note: It can take about 1 to 2 minutes to fully reset the filter before the change is reflected in your app.
If you have any questions or issues with this process, please contact our customer support team. You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-220-6570
- When a filter needs to be changed, the filter light will remain lit on either the Pre, RO, or VOC indicator. Upon replacement, press the filter Reset button on the control panel for 5 seconds and the lights will turn off.. Note: The unit needs to be powered on when pressing the reset button for it to properly reset and continue to accurately track your filters.