Here’s a short WiFi on boarding link to view that may cover your questions and how-tos:
What do the WiFi Symbols on control panel mean?
Slow blink (about 3 seconds for on and off cycle) :WiFi chip is rebooting
Fast blink (about 1 second for on/off cycle) :WiFi is in discovery mode
WiFi light is Solid on :WiFi is connected
After a while of inactivity, the WiFi symbol will turn off the safe the Control panel from overuse
Sometimes after a WiFi interruption or if the AquaTru has not been used for a while you might have to power off the unit and turn it back on to get it to reconnect with the WiFi
If the APP does not update when AquaTru connect is filtering water – below are steps to take:
- Verify that the unit is connected to the back-end cloud
- You see the “Home” purifier screen on the APP
- Check to see of the APP has recorded any water usage and or if you have ever seen the app being updating while filtering, If the app has never worked remove the purifier, (settings menu) and try to reinstall it by placing the unit back in discovery mode.
If the APP has at one point worked and you can see usage on the backend
- Check to see if anybody else has been trying to connect their phone (new unique account) to the AquaTru connect. Everybody need to be on the same account, tell them how to reconnect the unit.
Can I run the App on multiple phones?
The only way to successfully do this is to have all phones use the same login credential.
- If you are using Facebook, only one person can be connected
- If you are using Google, you will need to have the same account that was originally signed in on
- If you are using a phone number and a password to log in. With this option, you’ll need to share the password with the other users to use the unit
- We advise that you set up your account with a phone number and password
The App was working then not working
- Have you used a second phone?
- Make sure to fully close out of the app and then go back in